Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dark Temptation Engagement Cake

Dark Temptation is an absolutely rich and moist chocolate cake made with real good quality chocolate with a generous spread of chocolate ganache filling between cake layers and then covered with more ganache all over! A must-try for those chocolate sinners!

I've just completed a 2kg Dark Temptation Engagement cake between Fara's friend, Suriyani & Ahmad Salleh. The theme was white & purple, so I iced the chocolate ganache covered cake with softly whipped Vanilla cream. As written in my previous blog, I started making/drying the royal icing Violets & Purple Blossoms since Monday. It was definitely enjoyable especially once I was able to successfully remove them from their parchment backing. Here are some photos of the cake and I do hope both bride and groom to be and their families enjoy the cake =)

[Fresh Vanilla Cream frosted Dark Temptation chilling in my fridge]

[the engagement cake decorated with Royal Icing flowers and buttercream leaves]




Caledonia offers the
Dark Temptation at RM80 for a 8" - 1.3kg cake. Please inquire for other sizes.

No comments: