Friday, February 20, 2009

Brownie Bites Cheesecake

I've finally finished decorating the Brownie Bites Cheesecake this morning with a potential headache feeling in my head. A sign that I musn't overwork myself! Brownie Bites Cheesecake consists of dark chocolate brownie base with more brownies squares arranged in a plain cream cheese filling. Anyway, here are the photos. I got my Mum to have the first taste.






I plan to offer this cake in two sizes. The one I baked was a Petite (apologies for forgetting to weigh the cake before cutting!). I think one adjustment ought to be made especially for the Petite version. That the proportion of Brownie:Cheesecake should be adjusted. I feel that the Brownie Bites in the cake should be smaller in size for the same amount of cheese filling. What do you think? Judging from the photos, any comments how to make this a better cake?

6 comments:

Ida BorneoLove said...

very creative!

Caledonia said...

Thanks,Kak Ida! However, I will have to attempt making a 2nd one with smaller sized brownies with extra amount of filling :)

Simply June said...

Hie! I'm Ayu's friend, June.. This cheesecake looked absolutely delicious....so decadent!

Caledonia said...

Thank you June! =D

Shobha Nambiar said...

Brownie= Good, Cheesecake= Good; Ratios wouldn't matter to me!!! :-)

Caledonia said...

Hehehehh Thanks Shobs! I still haven't gotten round to adjusting the ratios just yet! =O