Friday, July 10, 2009

Sara's Friday orders

Caramel Ruffle Brownie is a melt-in-the-mouth-brownie with a fudgy caramel layer.

The Toblerone Dark Temptation is another version of my existing Dark Temptation cake except that it contains bars and bars and bars and bars...of Toblerone both in the cake and ganache! This cake has a generous amount of Toblerone ganache between the layers of Toblerone sponge cake plus more all over!

Just thought that I'd post a blog about the Caramel Ruffle Brownie, since it's been quite a while since I last baked one. This was Sara's order. The borwnie for self indulgence and the Toblerone Dark Temptation for a friend's birthday. I delivered the cakes quite early in the morning to Sara's office as I had quite a few things to do for the day before I fly off to KK tomorrow for my 2-week holiday =)

Re-announcing, I'll be off to Kota Kinabalu starting from tomorrow (11th July) til the 25th July. So no baking for that two weeks. Have an enjoyable weekend folks! =)

[freshly out of the oven Caramel Ruffle Brownie]

[a Petite Toblerone Dark Temptation]

2 comments:

wilykat said...

everybody loved the caramel ruffle brownies! (loved it a bit too much till i had only a slice to take home)

it was really really really good.

Caledonia said...

Oh!! I guess that one slice was for Dylan then LOL Yes the brownies are the family's favourite as well =) Love to hear all this! =D