Saturday, July 4, 2009

Two-tiered Choc Cheese Wave Butterfly-Confetti Cake

A two-tiered Choc Cheese Wave wedding cake for Iza's cousin. This is my 1st tiered cake and the theme was a fun/party cake/butterflies with pastel colours of white/pink/lilac to play around with. I decided to randomly pipe confetti details around the cake to resemble confetti thrown in parties and weddings. The butterflies were specially requested by Iza, so I included quite a number, perched on baby's breath flowers.

My apologies for the not-so-well-taken photos.I had issues with lighting against the bright pastel cake so most of the photos didn't come out as good as I wanted them to be. Nevertheless, enjoy the photos!

[frosted with Choc Vanilla Buttercream]






2 comments:

kim said...

prettynya mama! luv u and your cakes

Caledonia said...

Thanks papa =) love you too! =D