Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My three year old birthday princess

I am overwhelmed by my Raya cake orders. I have to announce that I cannot take in any fancy decorated orders for this period, until Raya holidays are over - only orders of plain cakes are accepted (apologies for this!)

My daughter, Emille Jasmine just turned 3 yesterday =) I baked her some fudgy chocolate cupcakes with Royal Icing flowers for her birthday since she has been asking me for "flower cupcakes" for the past three days. I also took her shopping at Bangsar Village and bought her a Thomas Sabo necklace with a Bambi charm. She was so confused when she saw all the Disney character charms and grabbed about 4 charms when I asked her "Which one does Emille want?" LOL - four charms would be a bit much for a three year old!

No comments: